Ethiopian Pharmaceuticals Association
A national association of pharmacists in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
We aspire to advance the health and well-being of the society!
Established in 1974, the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association (EPA) is a National Association of pharmacists in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia working to uphold the honor and ethics of the profession, safeguarding members’ professional rights and working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the public gets quality pharmaceutical products and services in Ethiopia.OUR VALUES
- People's rights
- To safeguard the honor and ethics of the profession and to foster professional and social relationship among pharmacy professionals;
- To promote pharmacy profession and contribute to the improvement of health services in the country;
- To find ways of improving the training and utilization of pharmacy professionals by establishing a close relationship with pharmacy training institutions and executing organizations;
- To facilitate enrichment of the profession by establishing relationship with sister professional associations and organizations within the country and abroad; and
- To actively participate in the evaluation, registration and licensing of pharmacy professionals by collaborating with the relevant governmental authorities and training institutions.
EPA aspires to advance the health and well-being of the society and to become one of the leading professional associations in Ethiopia, a model in Africa and globally respected.
EPA is committed to ensuring the provision of pharmaceutical services of the highest quality through the promotion of responsible and ethical practice and empowerment of its members to advance pharmacy practice